How to Screen Record on iPad
Screen recording is a useful feature that allows you to capture and save a video of what’s happening on your iPad’s screen. This can be helpful for creating tutorials, sharing gameplay, or troubleshooting issues. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of screen recording on an iPad.
Step 1: Add Screen Recording to Control Center
Before you can start screen recording on your iPad, you’ll need to add the Screen Recording option to Control Center. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPad.
2. Tap Control Center.
3. Tap Customize Controls.
4. Scroll down to find Screen Recording and tap the green plus (+) button next to it.
Step 2: Start Screen Recording
Once you’ve added Screen Recording to Control Center, you’re ready to start recording your iPad’s screen. Here’s how:
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center.
2. Tap the Screen Recording icon (it looks like a circle within a circle).
3. If you want to record audio as well, long-press the Screen Recording icon and turn on the microphone.
4. Tap Start Recording.
5. Perform whatever actions you want to record on the screen.
6. When you’re finished, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap the red stop button.
Step 3: Save and Share Your Recording
Once you’ve stopped the screen recording, you’ll be able to save and share the video file. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Photos app on your iPad.
2. Find the video you just recorded in the Recently Added album.
3. Tap the video to open it.
4. From here, you can edit the video, share it via AirDrop, Messages, or other apps, or save it to your iCloud Drive.
Screen recording is a useful feature that can help you share your iPad’s screen with others. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily add Screen Recording to Control Center, start a screen recording, and share the video file with others.