How to Use Google Pixel Night Sight
Google Pixel Night Sight is a revolutionary camera feature that can produce stunning photos even in low-light conditions. The feature is available on Google Pixel 3, 3a, 4, and 4a devices, and it’s excellent for taking clear, bright, and high-quality photos at night without flash.
Here are the steps to using Google Pixel Night Sight:
1. Open the Camera app on your Google Pixel device.
2. Swipe across the camera menu to find the Night Sight feature.
3. Hold your phone steady and aim it at the subject you want to capture.
4. Tap the shutter button to take the photo.
5. Wait for the phone to process the photo. This may take a few seconds, and it’s essential to keep your phone steady during this process.
6. After processing, you can view the photo and adjust it accordingly. Pixel devices allow you to adjust the exposure, brightness, and saturation levels. You can also crop the photo to eliminate unwanted parts.
Tips for Taking Better Photos with Night Sight
1. Hold Your Phone Steady
Google Pixel Night Sight takes multiple photos at different exposures and combines them into one image. Therefore, it’s crucial to keep your phone steady during the process. To get better results, use a tripod or stabilize your phone against a solid surface.
2. Avoid Bright Light Sources
Google Pixel Night Sight works best in low-light conditions. Therefore, avoid bright sources of light, such as street lamps or car headlights, as they can overpower the photo’s darkness.
Take multiple photos using different settings and angles to discover what works best for your subject. Night Sight’s flexibility allows you to shoot anything from portraits to landscapes and even moving objects.
In conclusion, Google Pixel Night Sight is an excellent feature for anyone who wants to capture high-quality images in low-light conditions. By following the above tips, you can get the most out of this feature and take stunning photos that you can share with friends and family.