How to Flag a Message for Follow-Up in Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail is a popular email service that is used by millions of people around the world. One of the most useful features of Yahoo Mail is the ability to flag a message for follow-up. This feature allows you to mark an email as important and remind yourself to take action on it later.
Step-by-Step Guide to Flagging a Message for Follow-Up
Follow these simple steps to flag a message for follow-up in Yahoo Mail:
1. Open your Yahoo Mail inbox.
2. Find the email that you want to flag for follow-up.
3. Hover your mouse over the email until a checkbox appears on the left-hand side.
4. Click on the checkbox to select the email.
5. Click on the “More” button located at the top of the inbox.
6. Select the “Flag” option from the dropdown menu.
7. Choose the type of flag you want to apply to the email. You can choose from different colors and labels.
8. Click on “Apply” to save the flag.
How to View Flagged Messages
Once you have flagged a message for follow-up, you can easily view all your flagged messages in one place. Here’s how:
1. Click on the “Folders” button located on the left-hand side of the inbox.
2. Select the “Flagged” folder from the list of folders.
3. All your flagged messages will be displayed in the folder.
How to Remove a Flag
If you no longer need to follow-up on a message, you can easily remove the flag. Here’s how:
1. Open the flagged message.
2. Click on the “More” button located at the top of the email.
3. Select the “Remove Flag” option from the dropdown menu.
Flagging a message for follow-up in Yahoo Mail is a simple and effective way to stay organized and on top of your emails. By following the step-by-step guide above, you can easily flag messages, view flagged messages, and remove flags when they are no longer needed. Give it a try and see how it can help you manage your inbox more efficiently!