How to Connect AirPods and Bluetooth Headphones to an Apple Watch
If you have the latest Apple Watch Series 6 or the SE model, you can now connect your AirPods or any Bluetooth headphones directly to your watch, making it easy to listen to music or audio books even when you don’t have your phone nearby.
Here are the steps to connect AirPods and Bluetooth headphones to your Apple Watch:
1. Put your AirPods or Bluetooth headphone in pairing mode. For AirPods, simply open the charging case and press and hold the button on the back until the LED blinks white. For other headphones, check your user manual for pairing instructions.
2. On your Apple Watch, swipe up from the watch face to access the Control Center.
3. Tap on the Bluetooth icon.
4. Your Apple Watch will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. Once your AirPods or Bluetooth headphones appear, tap on them to connect.
5. You should now hear a tone in your AirPods or headphones confirming the connection.
6. To check if your AirPods or headphones are connected, swipe up to open the Control Center again and check if the Bluetooth icon on the top is highlighted.
7. Enjoy listening to your favorite tunes or podcasts on the go without having to bring your iPhone along.
Note that some headphones may not be fully compatible with the Apple Watch, and you may experience some audio lag or other issues. Also, the battery life of your watch and your headphones may be reduced when you use them together.